Archive for the 'Sales-Teleselling' Category

Telephone Sales Tips to Stop Those Early Sales Objections on Telesales and Sales Appointment Calls

By Stephen Craine Telephone sales tips can stop your sales appointment and telesales calls being stopped early by sales objections from the prospect. You can avoid those early illogical objections that prevent you from gaining the appointment or sale. The early call stoppers are usually, I’m not interested, not thinking of buying, or a, no […]

The Number One Secret to Successful Selling Over the Phone

By W. Alan Hickman We are more attractive when we are BEE-ing AVAILABLE Does this sound familiar to you? One of our perfect customers commented that he had been making many sales calls by phone without reaching anyone and no one was returning the voice mail messages he had left. He said that he was […]

Prospecting Win More Clients Through Cold Calling

By Sean R Mize Generating more prospects can be easily achieved through cold calling. Here’s what you need to do: 1. Marketing list. You will need to have a high quality marketing list before you even start calling. The people in your list must have expressed their intention of buying your products or they must […]

Explore Your Options in Telephony Software

By David Harlow In telecommunications, when the term telephony is used it encompasses the general use of equipment and software to link two or more telephones. The goal is to allow individuals to communicate over great distances. Telesales has moved telephony software outside of the realm of simply allowing two people to talk. Today, many […]

Uncover 6 Top Ways to Excel at Telesales Training Tips For Coaching

By Sean R Mize As a telemarketing manager, are your sales reps good listeners? That is one vital skill that can improve the chances of a sale when they are talking with prospects. When your sales rep lets each prospect finish answering questions without interrupting, those prospects feel heard. That is a good way to […]

Telephone Sales Training 4 Amazing and Powerful Secrets to Make Money With Telephone Sales

By Sean R Mize People have problems. Your business provides solutions. How are people going to know that you have the solution to their problem unless you contact them? The truth is, they won’t. One of the fastest ways to helping your prospects solve their problem is by calling them on the phone. But, there’s […]

How to Listen Better

By Mike Brooks People ask me all the time if there is one characteristic the top 20% share that insure their success. And I immediately say YES! And it’s that the top 20% are some of the best listeners in the office. Not only do they actually listen to what their prospects and clients tell […]

Double Your Sales With This One Technique

By Mike Brooks I talk a lot about the techniques that separate the Top 20% of the money earners from the other 80%. As you know, this newsletter is dedicated to providing you, often word for word, with the exact tools, tips and strategies that you, too, can use to become a Top 20% producer. […]

Telemarketing Simple 3 Step Game Plan

By Sean R Mize Telemarketing is one of the successful internet keys. What if you discovered supreme power of making sales using the power of telephone? Here are 3 simple steps to get you started. Step 1 – In your squeeze page ask your subscribers to hand over you their phone number. Step 2 – […]

Sharing Telemarketer Phone Numbers Made Easy

By Dwayne Eisen Telemarketers cause some people to have some interesting reactions. Some people get angry or frustrated when they get sales calls. Others dislike telemarketers to the extent that they get reticent to answer their phone. After all, who can blame people for not liking to get sales calls over the phone? But believe […]